The release for Project Clearwater sprint “Lapras” has been cut. The code for this release is tagged as release-105 in github.
This release includes the following bug fixes:
- Privacy header options delimiter is incorrect (https://github.com/Metaswitch/sprout/issues/1514)
- The –default-tel-uri-translation option is marked as requiring an argument, but doesn’t need one (https://github.com/Metaswitch/sprout/issues/1511)
- sprout can’t talk to chronos in an IPv6 environment (https://github.com/Metaswitch/sprout/issues/1510)
- Restund can’t be started by monit (https://github.com/Metaswitch/sprout/issues/1509)
- IPv6 Homestead fails to connect to Cassandra. (https://github.com/Metaswitch/homestead/issues/13)
- Stuck RALF_PROCESS_FAIL alarm (https://github.com/Metaswitch/ralf/issues/238)
- URLs not formatted correctly for IPv6 (https://github.com/Metaswitch/chronos/issues/282)
- homestead and ralf wait up to 120s before retrying Diameter connection (https://github.com/Metaswitch/cpp-common/issues/106)
- adding an ibcf node to a deployment doesn’t create a route53 entry for it (https://github.com/Metaswitch/chef/issues/288)
- Clearwater AIO node hostname is “cwaio” not “cw-aio” (https://github.com/Metaswitch/clearwater-infrastructure/issues/363)
- Astaire crashes in the FV tests (https://github.com/Metaswitch/astaire/issues/70)
- LZ4 compressing and decompressing of large messages doesn’t work (https://github.com/Metaswitch/sas-client/issues/68)
To upgrade to this release, follow the instructions at http://docs.projectclearwater.org/en/stable/Upgrading_a_Clearwater_deployment.html. If you are deploying an all-in-one node, the standard image (http://vm-images.cw-ngv.com/cw-aio.ova) has been updated for this release.