The release for Project Clearwater sprint “Nidoking” has been cut. The code for this release is tagged as release-107 in github.
In this release, we’ve been focusing on our database infrastructure. We’ve added some retry logic to our Cassandra connection code allowing us to try other Cassandra nodes when our first one fails, and we’ve kicked off investigations into upgrading our supported Cassandra version from 2.0.14 to the latest stable release.
This release includes the following bug fixes:
• Bono doesn’t SAS log rejected requests (https://github.com/Metaswitch/sprout/issues/1008)
• Exception hit while processing ACK causes crash (https://github.com/Metaswitch/sprout/issues/1504)
• Filtering – RFC3841 example (TCP) live test fails intermittently (https://github.com/Metaswitch/clearwater-live-test/issues/128)
• Monit doesn’t monitor etcd plugins (https://github.com/Metaswitch/clearwater-etcd/issues/317)
• ‘error’ log for dull signaling flow (https://github.com/Metaswitch/sprout/issues/1531)
• Intermittent SNMP statistic failures (https://github.com/Metaswitch/clearwater-fv-test/issues/41)
To upgrade to this release, follow the instructions at http://docs.projectclearwater.org/en/stable/Upgrading_a_Clearwater_deployment.html. If you are deploying an all-in-one node, the standard image (http://vm-images.cw-ngv.com/cw-aio.ova) has been updated for this release.