The release for Project Clearwater sprint “Celebrimbor” has been cut. The code for this release is tagged as release-120 in GitHub.
This release includes the following bug fixes:
- A fresh checkout of Ellis doesn’t build first time
- Unable to unregister subscriber with wildcard identity in implicit registration set
- Chronos doesn’t replicate tombstones
- reg-info NOTIFY XML contains undefined “ere” namespace
- A fresh checkout of Sprout doesn’t build
To upgrade to this release, follow the instructions at http://docs.projectclearwater.org/en/stable/Upgrading_a_Clearwater_deployment.html. If you are deploying an all-in-one node, the standard image (http://vm-images.cw-ngv.com/cw-aio.ova) has been updated for this release.