The release for Project Clearwater sprint “Ilúvatar” has been cut. The code for this release is tagged as release-126 in GitHub.
This release includes the following bug fixes:
- Excess line breaks between Sprout logs
- Dummy iFCs work on INVITEs but not on REGISTERs
- Monit RAM thresholds for Ralf and Homestead are much too high
- Sprout’s “Connection refused” errors don’t state the connection endpoint
- Memory leak in Sprout when an AS is configured but has no DNS record
- Sprout ran out of memory
- Using Default iFCs causes an AS to be invoked one extra time
- Chronos doesn’t have a way to easily share shared configuration
- Chronos doesn’t listen on IPv6 by default
- Chronos docs are misleading about the contents of a duplicated timer
To upgrade to this release, follow the instructions at http://docs.projectclearwater.org/en/stable/Upgrading_a_Clearwater_deployment.html. If you are deploying an all-in-one node, the standard image (http://vm-images.cw-ngv.com/cw-aio.ova) has been updated for this release.