The release for Project Clearwater sprint “Kangaskhan” has been cut. The code for this release is tagged as release-104 in github.
We added a HTTP Graylisting feature that improves the way that Clearwater deals with failed Homestead and Ralf nodes.
This release includes the following bug fixes:
- Sprout will challenge registrations repeatedly if memcached is down, rather than returning a 5xx error (https://github.com/Metaswitch/sprout/issues/1404)
- Homestead crash on missing required parameter in MAA (https://github.com/Metaswitch/homestead/issues/362)
- Homestead can’t be configured to send a Server-Assignment-Request on every re-registration (https://github.com/Metaswitch/homestead/issues/360)
- Crash in AlarmReqAgent (https://github.com/Metaswitch/cpp-common/issues/519)
- Can’t build Crest with latest setuptools (https://github.com/Metaswitch/crest/issues/292)
- Homer doesn’t start properly on all-in-one images (https://github.com/Metaswitch/crest/issues/283)
- Multiple knife machines step on each other’s toes (https://github.com/Metaswitch/chef/issues/148)
- Clearwater-infrastructure gives benign error about logging.bash permissions (https://github.com/Metaswitch/clearwater-infrastructure/issues/355)
- First UDP call fails every 10min in live tests (https://github.com/Metaswitch/clearwater-live-test/issues/117)
- Memento – Cancelled Call (UDP) spuriously (?) fails (https://github.com/Metaswitch/clearwater-live-test/issues/108)
- Over aggressive filtering of alarms in the Alarm Trap Sender (https://github.com/Metaswitch/clearwater-snmp-handlers/issues/128)
- Memento sometimes doesn’t return call data (https://github.com/Metaswitch/memento/issues/136)
- Monit fails to start the ralf process (https://github.com/Metaswitch/clearwater-monit/issues/41)
To upgrade to this release, follow the instructions at http://docs.projectclearwater.org/en/stable/Upgrading_a_Clearwater_deployment.html. If you are deploying an all-in-one node, the standard image (http://vm-images.cw-ngv.com/cw-aio.ova) has been updated for this release.