The release for Project Clearwater sprint “Missingno” has been cut. The code for this release is tagged as release-106 in github.
In this release we have been working towards increasing the robustness of our IPv6 solution.
This release includes the following bug fixes:
Privacy header options delimiter is incorrect (https://github.com/Metaswitch/sprout/issues/1514)
- Log spam in non-GR deployment (https://github.com/Metaswitch/sprout/issues/1503)
- Perimeta Rejects Notify from Sprout with an Apparent Invalid AOR (https://github.com/Metaswitch/sprout/issues/1274)
- NP lookup always performed regardless of state of override_npdi option (https://github.com/Metaswitch/sprout/issues/1096)
- Homestead appears to be checking the wrong returncode in SAAs (https://github.com/Metaswitch/homestead/issues/359)
- GR (split-brain) callee’s state is set to “unregistered” in HSS after cache failure (https://github.com/Metaswitch/homestead/issues/345)
- Homestead doesn’t handle Experimental-Result-Codes on MAAs/SAAs (https://github.com/Metaswitch/homestead/issues/306)
- URLs not formatted correctly for IPv6 (https://github.com/Metaswitch/chronos/issues/282)
- Can’t change the logging level in Homestead-prov/Homer (https://github.com/Metaswitch/crest/issues/290)
- Crest doesn’t use user_settings for its log level (https://github.com/Metaswitch/crest/issues/272)
- Repeat public ID queries causes overload and request rejections (https://github.com/Metaswitch/crest/issues/256)
- py fails due to missing pycurl dependancy (https://github.com/Metaswitch/ellis/issues/188)
- SUBSCRIBE live tests occasionally fail erroneously due to inaccurate CSeq checking (https://github.com/Metaswitch/clearwater-live-test/issues/130)
- Astaire crashes in the FV tests (https://github.com/Metaswitch/astaire/issues/70)
- clearwater-etcd doesn’t recover after running out of disk space (https://github.com/Metaswitch/clearwater-etcd/issues/293)
- etcd is running but contents of pid file is wrong (https://github.com/Metaswitch/clearwater-etcd/issues/262)
To upgrade to this release, follow the instructions at http://docs.projectclearwater.org/en/stable/Upgrading_a_Clearwater_deployment.html. If you are deploying an all-in-one node, the standard image (http://vm-images.cw-ngv.com/cw-aio.ova) has been updated for this release.