The release for Project Clearwater sprint “Porygon” has been cut. The code for this release is tagged as release-109 in github.
In this release:
- We’ve added audit logs to track what changes have been made to shared configuration. Now when a change is made to /etc/clearwater/shared_config and uploaded to etcd, we log to /var/log/syslog details of the change.
- We also spent some time working out ways to improve our automated testing of Clearwater.
This release also includes the following bug fixes:
- Clearwater Alarm Agent stops working if you upgrade clearwater-snmpd but not clearwater-snmp-alarm-agent (https://github.com/Metaswitch/clearwater-infrastructure/issues/384)
- Not all scripts in /usr/share/clearwater/infrastructure/scripts/ should be there (https://github.com/Metaswitch/clearwater-infrastructure/issues/362)
- Several Docker build errors (https://github.com/Metaswitch/clearwater-docker/issues/31, https://github.com/Metaswitch/clearwater-docker/issues/32, https://github.com/Metaswitch/clearwater-docker/issues/33, https://github.com/Metaswitch/clearwater-docker/issues/34)
To upgrade to this release, follow the instructions at http://docs.projectclearwater.org/en/stable/Upgrading_a_Clearwater_deployment.html. If you are deploying an all-in-one node, the standard image (http://vm-images.cw-ngv.com/cw-aio.ova) has been updated for this release.