The release for Project Clearwater sprint “Vulpix” has been cut. The code for this release is tagged as release-115 in GitHub.
This release includes the following bug fixes:
- Log spam leading to 3GB log file and maybe crashes: Error (Net-SNMP): Use snmp_sess_select_info2() for processing large file descriptors (https://github.com/Metaswitch/sprout/issues/1662)
- Errors from SNMP agent at startup (https://github.com/Metaswitch/sprout/issues/1475)
- Clearwater may cause bursts in load, triggering overload (https://github.com/Metaswitch/sprout/issues/1401)
- scopePrevious5SecondPeriod stat doesn’t match the average of chronosBindInstantaneousCount (https://github.com/Metaswitch/chronos/issues/329)
- Chronos seems to have stuck values for chronosBindAverage and chronosRegAverage stats (https://github.com/Metaswitch/chronos/issues/328)
- Possible tight loop (https://github.com/Metaswitch/chronos/issues/326)
- Crest may throw ZeroDivisionError when multiple requests get stacked up (https://github.com/Metaswitch/crest/issues/301)
- RADIUS timeout affects local authentication (https://github.com/Metaswitch/clearwater-infrastructure/issues/414)
- Incorrect case in the ‘display name’ of enterprise MIB alarms (https://github.com/Metaswitch/clearwater-snmp-handlers/issues/167)
- Monit commands to stop monitoring and kill a group of processes don’t work on the latest OVAs (https://github.com/Metaswitch/clearwater-monit/issues/46)
- check_config_sync reports that dns_config is missing (https://github.com/Metaswitch/clearwater-etcd/issues/374)
To upgrade to this release, follow the instructions at http://docs.projectclearwater.org/en/stable/Upgrading_a_Clearwater_deployment.html. If you are deploying an all-in-one node, the standard image (http://vm-images.cw-ngv.com/cw-aio.ova) has been updated for this release.